Youth Advisory Council
CONTRACT FOR PARTICIPATION KILLARNEY CREDIT UNION YOUTH ADVISORY COUNCIL
Age group 16 to 22.
Must sign an agreement and the secrecy pledge.
All of the meetings and credit union information must remain confidential.
Attend an interview for the Youth Advisory Council.
Each member of the Youth Advisory Council will have a role and task within the council.
Each member of the Youth Advisory Council must agree to:
- Attend one/two meetings per month and help where needed.
- Minimum of 1 project as yet to be assigned must be completed by the Youth Advisory Council members.
- Undergo any training required at the discretion of the Board of Directors of Killarney Credit Union Ltd.
- Take part and co-operate with fellow council members, the Youth Committee and the Board of Directors of Killarney Credit Union Ltd.
- Help co-ordinate the Youth Competitions within the Credit Union.
- Respect fellow members and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Produce an end of year report and help evaluate the Youth Advisory Council.
- If a member misses two meetings without letting the Youth Committee know, then the person will no longer take part in the Youth Advisory Council.