No matter what your personal loans needs are, we can tailor a loan to suit.
- Competitive personal loan rates of 10% (10.5% APR).
- You benefit from loan protection insurance at no added cost (terms & conditions applies).
- No set up charge or account fees.
- Your repayments can be scheduled to suit your circumstances.
- You can top up your loan if you need more funds (subject to approval).
- You can protect your loan with repayment protection insurance (terms & conditions applies).
- Loan term of up to 8 years available. (subject to terms & conditions).
- You can avail of free life, disability and critical illness cover on your loan (terms & conditions applies).
- Quick approval for smaller loans.
- As your loan decreases, so does your interest repayments.
Loan Repayment Table
|Amount||Term||APR*||Monthly Repayments||Total Cost of Credit|
Table for illustration purposes only and does not constitute a contract.
Typical APR variable Personal Loan Rate (10.5% APR). Lending terms and conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your ability to access credit the future.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum term is up to 8 years.
- Maximum loan amount €50,000 (net of shares).
- Maximum number of top ups os 3 per year (subject to board discretion).
- We may seek your permission to undertake a credit bureau check with your loan application.
- Completed application form - Simply call to any of our three branches and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Proof of Identity - e.g. passport, driver’s license
- Proof of Current Address (last 3 months) - e.g bank statements, utility bill, social welfare letter, government document etc
- Proof of Income - e.g 3 most recent pay slips or social welfare payment receipts
- For Self Employed Members:
- 2 most recent years Notice of Assessment and accounts.
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Current Bank Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Credit Card Statements - may be required (last 3 months)
- Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
Download the information leaflet as a PDF