Why become a member?
Benefits of Membership
- Killarney Credit Union is your credit union, owned by you the members and decisions are made by elected members who volunteer on the board of directors.
- There are no fees or transaction charges in using the services of the credit union.
- We offer a variety of product discounts for members of the credit union.
- We offer a range of competitive loan rates.
- We have 3 branches locally and are open when you need us.
- You receive a competitive yearly dividend on member's shares.
- You can pay into your savings or pay off your loan by salary deduction without calling in.
- We offer Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
- Members have full access to their account online through www.killarneycu.ie.
- By using your credit union BIC/IBAN you can transfer funds directly to your credit union account from your current account.
- Security of savings through the credit union's fidelity bond, and through the Irish League of Credit Unions' Savings Protection Scheme. Savings are also guaranteed up to €100,000 under the Government Guarantee Scheme.
- Avail of a range of discounts on insurance products through KCU Affinity Scheme.
- We provide a fast, efficient, confidential service, which is open 6 days a week in our Beech and Park Road branches.
Low cost loans
Fast loan approval
Ease of access
Security & peace of mind